The positions are available for all candidates regardless their nationalities and on a long-term (at least 12 months) basis with the following conditions:
1. Research fields: Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Applied Mathematics, and Interdisciplinary research.
• The main task is to do research and to publish papers in journals/conferences indexed by ISI/Scopus (or to file international patents for applied research);
• Some scientific services such as industrial connection to seek projects and external funds; organizing or supporting conferences; finding and introducing scholars and experts to work for the University’s faculties;
• Teaching is encouraged and additional income for this is given.
• Join or establish new research groups funded by TDTU; the list of AIMaS's current research groups can be found here.
• Additional tasks based on negotiating.
3. Salary/Research funding:
• For full-time positions: Depending on the annual registered-research outcomes and research-track record of a researcher, his/her salary can be higher or lower than that of the above positions;
• For part-time positions: The funding level is granted based on published outcomes;
• Additional research funding can be given by the research foundation of TDTU.
4. Application documents:
Please send your application (Application form, CV, Degree, LoR if any) to AIMaS by either:
a) Scan and email to email@example.com, or
b) Mail to AIMaS, Room A0902, Ton Duc Thang University, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, P. Tan Phong, Q. 7, HCMC, Vietnam.
We will contact applicant when the application is received. The full documents will be required only when the general agreement between the applicant and AIMaS is done.